- 2010-2013: Doctor of Philosophy (PhD), Glasgow Caledonian University, Construction Materials; The research programme was carried out in collaboration with L’École Spéciale des Travaux Publics, du Bâtiment et de l'Industrie Membre du PRES Université Paris Est; Thesis entitled: “The effect of superabsorbent polymers on the properties of cementitious mortars containing fly ash”
- 2008-2012: Master of Arts (MA), Warsaw School of Economics, Management
- 2007-2009: Master of Science (MSc), Warsaw University of Technology, Civil Engineering
- 2009-2009: Katholieke Universiteit Leuven, research part of the MSc project, Civil Engineering
- 2002-2007: Bachelor of Science (BSc), Warsaw University of Technology, Civil Engineering
- Certificate in Professional Studies at The Higher Education Academy (HEA), 2018 (2016-2018), Suzhou/Liverpool.
- Postgraduate diploma at the Warsaw School of Economics in "Strategic management in the enterprise", 2012 (2009-2012), Warsaw.
- Postgraduate Certificate in Higher Education at Warsaw University of Technology, 2010 (2009-2010), Warsaw, Poland.
and many other trainings and certifications